Sunday 14 June 2015

Enjoying the beauty of flowers


There are still many overgrown areas in the garden but we're loving the flowers at the moment. The fruit and veg are coming on nicely, but I wanted to share the flowers in all their glory! I'd actually forgotten what colour the lupin was, so now I have a record, I can plan better next year...

Pink with yellow tops!

Not massive but still lovely

Poppies, I want more!

The potato flower over the love arch, such good value

Blueberries and white aquilegia. I'm going to try to save some seed this year

Globe artichoke and apples. Time for me to thin out the apples on all the trees, to give a few of them the chance to get bigger

My favourite little daisy, which I've divided

Leeks and lettuces waiting patiently to be planted out in the raised beds

Different varieties of tomatoes going strong

A new flower in the garden, archangel, to keep an eye on, just in case it tries to take over!

Another new addition, let out for the first time. Hopefully we can co-exist in the garden! The tabby was still to venture out at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment